Team Chevelle banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beers: Hi.
I just found your sight yesterday. Great amount of information available. I'm Restoring a 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe 2 dr. sedan. I have 4 other classic chevys I have restored. It's great to see others having the same difficulty's that I have been having...trying to economize by attempting to buy various disc conversion parts,calipers,hoses,master cylinder, in lieu of the over priced conversions kit available. Thus far no luck. NAPA calipers didnt fit the conversion bracket I purchased from Ground Up?
I will keep up with daily postings...thanks Savie

·
Registered
103 Posts
Great to see another guy from Connecticut. Branford here with 69 velle SS clone. Hope to get a chance to see you at some local events with your ride. You found the right place to get all the information you will ever need for any project.
Good luck and looking froward to seeing you sometime.

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
North central CT here! Enfield

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys
Thanks for the encouragement.Some great looking cars you have... I am an officer with the Ct. Classic Chevy club we put on the memorial day car show at Quinnipiac College every year..hope to see you there look me up if you arrive thanks Carl

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Welcome Carl!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Welcome Carl, If you spend a bit of time searching in the "Brakes and Suspention" section of this site, I think you'll find the information that your looking for regarding disc brake conversion for your 67.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts