Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to stop in and intraduce myself, over the last 4 years My sone and I have been rebuilding a 1971 El Camino. We hope to have it on the street by the end of June if time permits. This site has been very helpful in several issues however we just joined today as for the first time we just couldn't find the answer to our questions. Which after 4 years is pretty good. We should have joined along time ago. Thought I would post some picts in the response below.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are is a few picts, of our current project 1971 El camino, It is nothing special but it is our piece of art. Chevy 350, eddlebrock performer manifold and Carburator, TH350 transmision with street shift kit, 12 bolt rear waiting for a Posi. All 4 panels and hood are new, We Painted her "Mica Merlot", with ghosted ralley stripes, it is a SS clone with Covans dash inserts, autolite gauges. Cowel induction hood, all interior is new or reconditioned, we are in the middle of installing Sound system and our 4 wheel power disk brakes slotted and cross drilled, including tubular control arms and tubular upper and lower trailing arms. I started this with my son to teach him something about mechanics. 4 years later he is in college, and the project has taught us both about mechanics. LOL. :yes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,689 Posts
Looks like you have a good start on your project. Looks like it has been a good father and son project. Welcome to the team.
Ray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.