Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is way cool Al! How come some people have stars & some don't? Stars=payed members? I'm Senior Tech now. Whaat's what now. Please give us all the details. I love the faces, but it might get a little irritating after a while. Lookin' sharp Al my man!

------------------
Jay W.
In-the-works 67 Malibu
surferwagons.8m.com

·
Administrator
3,373 Posts
Yah, I'm not so sure about all the faces either. There is the option for whomever creates a post NOT to have faces in the replies. They can also be turned off with one click from the admin - we'll see what the consensus is. Hopefully, they can convey a better idea of what the intent is of a posting and avoid some misunderstandings.

The stars? they start at 500 posts. I still don't have anything working for the Team Members - it's more work than I thought.

·
Registered
174 Posts
hard thing now is picking what face to use.......under team talk i posted my thoughts about cool new layout, al knows well cuz i got 5 mails saying he replied, lol. don't bother me tho...

------------------
OWNER OF 66 CHEVELLE MALIBU
Check out page dedicated to resto of my chevelle. still being made.
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/9801/
Team Chevelle # 424
Canadian Classics Chevelles and Beaumonts #393

Fav Quote: Second place is the first loser...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool! I read your things in Team Talk on the star status so that's all cleared up. Figured out all the new faces...these can be of help when not understanding tone of voice.

I also like the flamed files. Too cool. People don't call me 'The Great Flamer' for nothin. That transfer idea might help when people post Performance stuff in Team Talk or Bench Racing in Chevelle Tech. And I see that Team Talk & Test Drive are above member forums now & Engine & Drivetrain went down a notch. Al, you need a virtual beer for all this work. I remember Hot Cars & Cold Beer. That was a cool site, but this is mucho(Spanish) better. Keep up the good work.

Also noticed the new member thing. That's cool. Welcome aboard Mike Brown!
[This message has been edited by SoCalRat (edited 12-19-1999).]

[This message has been edited by SoCalRat (edited 12-19-1999).]

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DG:
I like it, different, but I like it. I'll be liftin' another long neck for ya Al!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
DG
Springfield, Ohio
70 Chevelle Malibu

www.genxspeed.com/dg/chevy.htm [email protected]
TEAM Chevelle Member #0086
Genx member (Founder 4 Ohio)
eBay username: dg98adams

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice upgrade Al! I for one appreciate the commitment you have to this site, and I know what kind of work is involved on your part. Thanks!

------------------
Steve

72 Chevelle SS402/4sp

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is great stuff! Great job as always Al!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I like it too!
Al, we sure appreciate all that you do!

------------------
Dave Knapp
TC #388
ACES # 3474
'70 SS 396

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kevin,
You get used to it after a while I guess. The only reason is cause I just drew flames on anything instead of doing work in school & my e-mail was finsandflames & cause i'm getting a flamethrower setup on my 67. I'll stop there. Nicknames are cool though. It's just that I have too many. Hot Rod, Cosmo, SoCalRat, Fonzie, The Great Flamer...but yet nobody sticks to the same nickname.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
This is neat, but all the flaming flags disappeared. I only saw them once in Bench Racing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.