Chevelles.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thanks for the help earlier, but now i need to ask another thing., i had to repost since my post went to the bottom. See my car doesn't have any door panels, its a 68 chevelle, its just the bare metal, and i need like a fiberglass panel's for it, any suggestions? also my dash where the AC and ignition go is also pretty beat up, i need help on replacing it, hopefully stainless steal, but fiberglass would be fine, plesae hit me up as sooon as possible with any suggestions.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
You can get the complete door panels from our sponsor http://www.ss396.com/. They come complete with everything you need. The plastic dash panel is not available yet but you can go to eBay and get one or I have one that would be good for a daily driver. email me if you want it.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Fiberglass door panels?? Never heard of that.

The cool thing about our cars is you can get almost ANYTHING through a catalog.Street rodders have to fab alot of there stuff.

Also on your header question, have you thought about stock manifolds?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a 2 door 68 chevelle, and i can't seem to find door panels, still need a little help, i couldn't find them on that website, only door panels for a 4 door, and this may be a stupid statement, but i need the whole thing, right now its just the metal shell thanks

dusitn

·
Premium Member
7,683 Posts
I think that you are confusing alot of people, fiberglass or whatever. If your looking for just plain old stock door panels, they are easy to find aftermarket. Call OPG, or someone like that and you will find what your looking for. If you want something custom you need to start with a upholstery shop.

Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, i really dont know what i'm talking about, i dont know if they make fiberglass door panels, i was just wondering. But about those stock door panels, whatst the number for OGP, or can i have a link to where i can get them thanks...Dustin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts