Team Chevelle banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Chevelles Store - Now Open!”

We are excited to announce the launch of Chevelles.com’s online store that is equipped with an array of branded Team Chevelle gear from:

T-Shirts
Hoodies
Keychains
Stickers/Decals
Mugs
Hats
& more…

As part of our Grand Opening, we are offering a 15% discount to our members by using keycode OPEN15.

Remember to check back often as we will be adding new products and designs regularly, and also be sure to sign-up for our newsletter to receive notifications on exclusive member discounts.

Get The Gear at Home | Team Chevelles Forum Store !

~ Community Support

·
Registered
159 Posts
Re: New Chevelles Store - Now Open!”

So glad to see the store is now open! In my purchase, I tried the 15% code and was told the code was invalid.

Freddy & Lucille

·
Registered
4,026 Posts

Great!…I've already ordered my two "Chevelle" t-shirts! :thumbsup:
Thanks,

Claude. ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts

Nice Swag, but, all my Chevelles have " Beds"

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts

Nice looking stuff, looking forward to seeing more Chevelle model year variation with the apparel

Reactions: MidLife72

·
Premium Member
94 Posts

Ordered my stuff today, hoodie, mug, stickers and key chain. Looking forward to receiving them. Let's see how long it takes to get to Canada.

·
Premium Member
11,981 Posts

Ok i dont want to be referred to as a whiner but did the admin listen to the comments at all.
I like the Team Chevelle T shirt but the logo is a little on the big side. The T shirts that have the Chevelle script are fine.
The T shirts with the pic of a 70 Chevelle are tacky.Doesnt matter what year Chevelle you stick on there, still tacky. The hoodies have no zippers which is poor planning. Would be willing to pay a little more for one with a zipper but would never buy one without. What is up with the key chains? What does that have to do with Chevelles? Do the admin ever listen to the members here? From what I see the answer is a big NO.
You ask what we wanted and the did something completely different.

·
Registered
81 Posts

Hey there,

My order came thank you! However, I received a blue lettered hoodie and ordered a black. Also, the SS396 mug is a little funky and not centered. The SS's all blend together so it looks like SSSS. I tried the contact page on the store, but can't type anything in - no boxes or place to click to start writing. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
1966 Chevelle SS396
8,236 Posts

No love for the 69 Malibu

Nor the '66 anything ...

As I said previously in another thread - apparently the Chevelle was a 1-year-only car - 1970. :rolleyes: :sad:

·
Super Moderator
1966 Chevelle SS396
8,236 Posts

Hey there,

My order came thank you! However, I received a blue lettered hoodie and ordered a black. Also, the SS396 mug is a little funky and not centered. The SS's all blend together so it looks like SSSS. I tried the contact page on the store, but can't type anything in - no boxes or place to click to start writing. Thanks in advance.
Did you get any help with your substandard/wrong items - replacement, refund, etc?

·
Registered
782 Posts

I would like to see a team chevelle banner for sale, maybe 3 feet by 5 feet size...

·
Banned
5,100 Posts

Went to the Chevelle store looking for a car and all I got was this lousy T shirt...

Reactions: 70CHEVELLE396
1 - 20 of 24 Posts