Chevelles.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
1967 Chevelle
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new member here from Aurora, Colorado and I recently bought a 1967 Chevelle with a 327 and a 4-speed. The car was partly restored when I bought it and it's currently at the shop for paint...can't wait to get it back soon!

I've been lurking on this site for the past few months gaining as much knowledge as possible, but its time to finally join the club!

A little background...when I was 15, I bought a 1969 Chevelle that had a 396 and TH400. It was my first car, my daily driver, and loved every minute of it. I learned a lot working on that car with my dad before I even had a drivers license...and for the years after. I owned that for 5 years and then sold it when I was in college (I still regret selling it to this day!) for something a little more reliable. Well, I've had the "Chevelle itch" recently and had been looking for a new Chevelle for the past 6-12 months and came across the '67 that I couldn't pass up. So, I'm looking forward to learning from each of you and can't wait to get the '67 on the road!

Registered
Hey Brad welcome! I'm in Fort Collins which is currently on fire almost. Sounds like a good 67 327/4spd.
Boyd

Registered
1967 Chevelle
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys!

Boyd, the fires are so bad up there. The smoke is trailing all the way down here some days, so I can only imagine how it is where you live! Once I get the car back on the road, I'd love to meet up and check out your car!

Registered
1967 Chevelle
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I've always been partial to the 66/67 models and was excited when I finally found this one! 馃檪

Premium Member
Welcome! I fell in love with 67 Chevelles when they were new and I was 16. It took me 48 years to finally get a 66! I came to prefer the 66 front fenders over the 67. Either year is a beauty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts