Team Chevelle banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I had our first N.E.T.O race this past Sunday 5/4 at Island dragway.We installed new Hoosier 30X10.5X15 drag radials and the car liked them.
The Chevelle ran a new best of [email protected] with a 1.38 60' :yes: The car ran strong a consistent all day long and Vinny JR was quick on the tree and won the N.E.T.O Nostalgia Championship.Not bad for his first points race.Some pics below from last Sunday
Vinny

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Congrats !!

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Holy crap...10.17's! That's awesome. Once I install my 496 I'll be happy to get anything in the 10's. With a few more tweeks where're talking 9ish here. That's perfection in my book.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Very nice! Congrats.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Congrats, excellent job!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,811 Posts
Nice going Vinny(s).:thumbsup: Too bad I missed you guys last weekend. I wanted to go, but the weather looked like crap. Turned out to be a nice day.

·
Registered
11,934 Posts
Congratulations Vinny and Vinny Jr on the win glad to see the car is coming around. What everyone doesn't know is that it's the 9 sec steering box, pulling the rest of the car to lower E.T's:D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ray,
Once I installed that 9 second steering box the rest of the parts had to step up their game.Thanks again for the parts and dont hesitate to let me know how I can return the favor.
Vinny

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Congratulations! He's got to be having a great time!

Car is looking and running killer!

I do have to admit one thing though...I've always had a soft spot for Mavericks and the one in the pics looks sweet!

JIM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts