·
Registered
20,389 Posts
why don't the have deals like that here :(

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
why don't the have deals like that here :(
Because alot of people know you are just going to buy it and leave it stuffed in your garage..:D

I guess this is his reason for selling the car:.ONLY THING DONT WORK IS THE OWNER!

·
Premium Member
5,756 Posts
My cars owner dont work either.

Nice entry level deal.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I'd be surprised if thats not a scam.:yes:

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Funny they took the pictures at a Gas station instead of in a field, house, etc. I think it's a scam!! my guess would be someone asked the owner if they could take pictures of the car while they were filling up, and then decided to run a scam...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
it's obviously not a GS, and it's really not even that cheap. skylarks are not big dollar cars.
the fact that it's listed as a GS and not even close, no 455, no hood, grille, so on, makes it seem more like a scam. and yeah, who takes pics at the gas station???

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think your right on about the hood. After seeing the air cleaner, shouldn't there be some sort of "snorkal" and foam ring to meet the underside of the hood? I also think there should be an GS emblem on the grill ot the fender too. I don't know much about Buicks, just going off memory. Back in school, one of my freinds had a real GS that had the grill, hood and air cleaner lid. At the time, it had a 455 in it but came with the original 400. That car was the very first Muncie 4-speed I had ever driven and was hooked then and there. That car was a brute.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts