Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help? I have a TH 350
console shift...been looking for neutral safety/back up light switch...no one seems to know what I'm talking about...have checked
with all the local parts houses...even wrecking yards and local gm dealer. Is there
someone out there who can tell me a part #?
and where I can get the right switch? Please
keep in mind...this is a floor shift...not
column...Thanks ahead of time for any information.

[This message has been edited by Randal J. Arcand (edited 05-28-99).]

·
Registered
687 Posts
Fred,
Patricks answer is for the column shift which Randal does not have.Maybe someone else knows.

------------------
John 67SS
ACES #2887

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
What year is the car? I have a extra NOS GM neutral start switch 1993434 that fits many TH cars from 69 thru 72+ Chevelle, M. Carlo, Camaro, Nova. This is a hard switch to find, its discontinued from GM years ago and I found no one that makes it although one brand (Standard?)had something listed but the parts store could not locate one in any warehouse. Its the switch thats fits inside the console! Keep in mind that there are many applications and I can't be sure this is the correct part number for your application without further details.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Neutral Safety Switch, Part 2

Standard Brand sold in CA by:

Auto Parts Headquarters ALLPRO auto parts
9971 Horn Road
Sacramento, CA 95827
Hrs. M-F 8a-6p, Sat. 8a-4p, Closed Sun.

If anyone wants me to check out any parts at this "very large wharehouse" contact me via email. [email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
go to either opg, or year one, or a similar catalog. the switch for a console shift may be on the steering column right at the bottom near the fire wall.(thats where mine was on a 72) and others have them mounted in the console.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.