Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the glorious job of working on a Neon this weekend and it has already produced positive results. What I have observed is that it has a really nice underhood box that mounts 6 Bosch type relays and has sockets for about 8 ATO style fuses from 10 amp to 40 amp. The box has a hinged snap-down lid that looks splash resistant and it seems like it could be a nice thing to have if you want to add ATO type fuses and a bunch of relays to your car. Playing at a salvage yard near you!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I'm glad I clicked this topic. That's good information! I wonder if other Daimler/Chrysler products have the same fuse-box.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been planning to relocate the battery to the smuggler's box and use the old location for a power center. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
A lot of newer cars have these under the hood. I've always eye'd them to 'perk up' the underhood of my Chevelle instead of hanging relays on the firewall or radiator core support.

Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
I added a small box from a metro with air. Four relays and six fuses and its hiding in a corner quite out of the way. I powered it with the side terminals on the universal style battery. The only drawbak is the wierd relay, almost unique to just a few cars. I'd like the bosch style, thanks for sharing that. Keone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts