Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the glorious job of working on a Neon this weekend and it has already produced positive results. What I have observed is that it has a really nice underhood box that mounts 6 Bosch type relays and has sockets for about 8 ATO style fuses from 10 amp to 40 amp. The box has a hinged snap-down lid that looks splash resistant and it seems like it could be a nice thing to have if you want to add ATO type fuses and a bunch of relays to your car. Playing at a salvage yard near you!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've been planning to relocate the battery to the smuggler's box and use the old location for a power center. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I added a small box from a metro with air. Four relays and six fuses and its hiding in a corner quite out of the way. I powered it with the side terminals on the universal style battery. The only drawbak is the wierd relay, almost unique to just a few cars. I'd like the bosch style, thanks for sharing that. Keone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.