Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help,
My ride is infested with electrical gremlins and I don't know what the hell the previous owner wired up. I despirately need the factory wiring diagrams but don't want to spend mucho $$ buying the wrong book. Specifically, I need to know whats behind the dash, at the very least. Do I find that in the Body Service Manual, Factory Assembly Manual, or can I get just the diagrams somewhere (for 1974).
Help, I can't exterminate the damn gremlins w/o it.

------------------
jack
Ft.Lauderdale, FL
gold #163

·
Registered
994 Posts
My 67 Factory Assy Manual has wiring diagrams. It's obviously not the same as your's, but thats the book to get.

------------------
Lowered '67 Elcamino
ZZ430HP / 4L60
"Canyon Carver"

·
Banned
486 Posts
got to agree with "Cam" Go check the library,you might be surprised at the info you can get in the auto section.The first time I checked it out it blew me away how much good stuff they had. Best of all its free!

------------------
team chevelle#196
69 turbocharged 350
texas

[This message has been edited by turbodave (edited 02-02-2000).]

·
Registered
11 Posts
"original parts group" sells a wiring diagram for the 73 chevelle. its $4.95 and the part # is WDM0073. their phone # is 1-800-chevelle (243-8355). it has all specs for interior, exterior, under dash, engine harness, fwd light, a/c etc. i bought one for use on my 71 and its great. i'm not sure how much difference there is between a 73 and 74 but i hope it helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.