Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can get a new dash harness for my 70 SS Chevelle now instead of having to wait weeks to have it made? The car is going into the shop on Thursday and I have a decent used one, but I'd rather have a new one if I can get it. I have the round dash with no gauges or A/C.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody have any ideas??

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody know the quickest I could get one? I took the car to the shop and he doesn't need the harness and dash right away, but will need it before 8 weeks are up............any ideas??

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yeah, I would think M&H would be your best bet. Give them a call right away. Their lead time is like 4 weeks, but they might have one done sooner. I know I got mine "relatively" :rolleyes: quickly from them.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I'll try M&H on Monday. If anyone comes up with any other ideas, please let me know.......

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just put a M&H dash wiring harness in my 70 SS El Camino and I ordered it from Muscle Factory in Placentia, CA. Within 3-4 business days it was delivered to my house. Cost was $375. but I had a $25 of coupon so it was $350. The phone number is 800-762-0317. Everything plugged right in to factory dash. Hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys,

Just talked to M&H. They had a couple in stock so I ordered one. They give 10% off to Team Chevelle members too! Total price was $360.00 shipped!!

Thanks for the help!! it's great to deal with someone like M&H!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
They have great technical support too. If you have any questions while installing it, call them. They have schmatics for everything on computer and can tell you what wire goes where.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts