Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some inner fender wells for my 72 chevelle..i need anything that will work and the least expensive ones and also need to chrome piece that goes around the windshield and also need the lower dashboard

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've had bad luck with the repops. I had to cut a few screw holes, as some of them didn't line up. It took some "persuasion" to get it all bolted up. I would get used originals, if possible (at least they should fit!). If I had it to do over again, I would get used original metal ones (when available).
Paul

·
Premium Member
5,539 Posts
I need some inner fender wells for my 72 chevelle..i need anything that will work and the least expensive ones and also need to chrome piece that goes around the windshield and also need the lower dashboard
Your pieces around the windshield will be stainless ( or is your car a convertible? )

Simply have them buffed.:)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Definitely fit the repops before you paint or powdercoat. Every hole had to be opened up to fit properly.

·
Premium Member
8,636 Posts
I have a bunch of plastic ones, One plastic is new never been on a car and 4-5 used ones. If you can get the home I will take them to CB-08.
Cost= one dinner at the Golden Arches Supper Club !!!!!!!!!!
Bob ACES--AACA
Any TAKERS ????????????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts