Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I appreciate what you guys do to help others like me who dont have the car smarts and knowledge you have.
I just sold my '67 SS last year and I have an entire basement full of original parts that I cannot identify. I purchased them with my '67 and my mechanical expertise is limited at best. There are literally hundreds of parts and I do not have the time or the know how to figure out what is what in order to list and sell the stuff. Not only is it taking up a lot of space, but I know somebody else could benefit from it, and of course I could use the money.
I would be willing to pay a Chevelle enthusiast a nominal fee to help me go through the stuff in order to confirm what is what, list it, and sell it.
I live about an hour north of chicago, an hour south of Milwaukee, and an hour east of Rockford, Il in the town of Spring Grove, Il. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested in helping me out with this.

Thanks,
Kyle
[email protected]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts