Team Chevelle banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find or make the part that attaches to the back of the rear seat and holds the back of the seat upholstery and the boot to the seat for my 66 Chevelle Conv. Can some one take a picture of what they have on their seat. I understand the 66 has a velcro style strip on top for the boot.

Does any one know what this part is actually called?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.