Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need Bucket Seat Identification

Dont know what seats these are, they were in my 69 When I got it.

It has a head rest type thing on the side, this is the passenger seat...
http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/pho...g?tw=305&th=228&_rh=b4ahyndyj5csm88nq39cijvuq

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo29/13/e5/674fff8d5f33.jpg?_rh=65ramv11d9kh7qdp0qmti8nix

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo27/02/77/8a0ae2d0d7cf.jpg?_rh=lgstpirkjmgrq6twiz0elbon

Any idea what these seats are?? Thanks, Remy

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: HURST OLDS Car Seat Information/

OK I found part of the original Build sheet and it says oldsmobile...but the part where the date is is torn long gone........ Could the be 442 seats of some sort....? IF so what year...? THanks, Remy

·
Registered
707 Posts
I just checked my book and it stops at 72 for olds...no dice so they are later then 72...just guessing though I would say Hurst Olds perhaps because of the chrome...do a google search on Hurst Olds...74 78 and I think 84???

If they are in fact Hurst seats I bet they are worth some ghitas buddy...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Holy cow they are!!! looks like the are the same seats from 79-84 at least!!! How much do you think they are worth??....Shoot we all know how much buckets are for the Chevelles, Wonder how much these things would bring??? WOnder how much more work can I get done with my Chevelle by selling them?!!!HAHA

·
Registered
707 Posts
I wouldn't venture to put a price on them because I don't know how the Hurst boys are...I would bet that the chrome pieces if in excellent condition are probably very desirable to those dudes...now if those seats would have come from a 74 they'd be worth a fortune...
About the only thing I could tell you is that repop covers for those things are very high dollar so that is why I think they might be worth some cash...I would most definately try to find a Hurst forum and see if you can't peddle them or trade for some Velle seats...
In 1989 I looked at two 84 model Hurst cars both with less then 50K miles both priced at I think 5800 or something like that...they were super cool I wish I would have bought one...
Holy cow they are!!! looks like the are the same seats from 79-84 at least!!! How much do you think they are worth??....Shoot we all know how much buckets are for the Chevelles, Wonder how much these things would bring??? WOnder how much more work can I get done with my Chevelle by selling them?!!!HAHA

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I joined one....but they dont talk much on there.....kind of dead...I was hoping to get a idea of a researve price of something so I can throw them up on ebsteal, Gotta get the $$ for a SS HOOD ya know!!

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
That pattern on the seats are certainly not G body. Im thinking mid 70's.

·
Premium Member
7,962 Posts
Is there a ratchet mechanism for the seats backs to recline? If so they were used on a '78-on Cutlass Calais (the G-body). When I saw the seats I was thinking '78-on GM seat from perhaps even a J-car (Monza, Sunbird, Firenza, Skyhawk).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts