Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi been lurking around here for awhile now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320086041931&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11 looking for a 64 or 65 4speed that hasnt been too molested or too much rust that I can call my pride and joy. What do you think this one is worth or is there something that stands out that doesnt look right. Even though I have been reading post after post I know I havent even reached the tip of the iceberg when it comes to these cars. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I like it, looks very solid. Looks like a nice driver. Doesn't look like it would be too hard to make it a nice show car. Hard to put a price on it. I might think $15,000 to $16,000 tops. Iv'e seen good project cars lately go for as much as $9,000 for the 64 65s. The 4 speed adds some value.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
There are some very minor things I would say are wrong (from what I understand to be correct), but overall looks like a very nice car and should go for somewhere around 12k to 15k. If you have the time for the drive up to Campbell, I would suggest taking a closer look just for piece of mind. Good luck if you do bid on it! 64elkynss

1 - 3 of 3 Posts