Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the group, thanks for the add.

I was referred to this page to help find a reputable shop to finish a 67 that my father was building. He recently passed suddenly and had a tow business in KC that he was building the car at, and it is being sold so the car needs to go somewhere else to be finished. It has all new metal hung, cut in, and somewhat fitup. The drivetrain is in it as well. Need someone with experience in these cars to finish it out from here, because I don't have the time or knowledge on how these cars go together.

I have another donor 67 that can be part of the package if there is interest. Also, tons of OEM metal and trim that is with the car. Thanks in advance.

- Chris

· Gold Founding Member
40,874 Posts
Hi neighbor Chris,
So sorry about you loosing your dad.

Sorry but off the top of my head I can't think of a restoration shop around here right now but if you come and be a guest at our Mid-America Chevelle Club meeting this Thursday evening, there probably will be some members there that can recommend one.

We have meetings at Hendrick Chevrolet - 8300 Shawnee Mission Pkwy. Merriam, KS at 7:00 PM the last Thursday of every month.
We do have a member that has a mechanic shop and we highly recommend him for any mechanical work.
I also have a Facebook page Log into Facebook

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi neighbor Chris,
So sorry about you loosing your dad.

Sorry but off the top of my head I can't think of a restoration shop around here right now but if you come and be a guest at our Mid-America Chevelle Club meeting this Thursday evening, there probably will be some members there that can recommend one.

We have meetings at Hendrick Chevrolet - 8300 Shawnee Mission Pkwy. Merriam, KS at 7:00 PM the last Thursday of every month.
We do have a member that has a mechanic shop and we highly recommend him for any mechanical work.
I also have a Facebook page Log into Facebook
I have other obligations tomorrow, but will check into your club. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.