Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
440 Posts
He needs to put the crack pipe down and walk away... :boring:

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
This has to be the most idiotic ebay listing I have ever seen. Not only is this guy smoking the best stuff on earth if he wants that price, but who in thier right mind is going to spring that kind of cash for something that is not even pictured in the first place? Lets just put a picture of a car for reference on there for people to see, that doesnt even show the moldings in question. And has a topper on it to cover those parts even if he wanted to put a pic of it in the first place. There are some real idiots that list junk on Ebay but this guy takes the cake.

Like I always say, crack dont smoke itself.

·
Premium Member
7,753 Posts
Two years ago it cost me $700 to have the four corner pieces and tailgate piece repaired and rechromed. Absolutely excellent. I bought the four long pieces and the fit very well. I just had to do some extra buffing on the top of tailgate trim. A long way from $3000.00. The price you can get for an el Camino doesn't warrant spending this kind of money unless it is and L78 or LS6 perhaps. Ask me how I know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.