Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that lately, there are a number of people who would like to post some images of their car, but don't have the resources to do so.

So, with assistance from Bill64EC, The following has been set up for you viewing excitement:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Boulevard/6987/

I am willing to post images of your car there (for free of course) if you so desire. It's nothing fancy, it's nothing grand, but it will give others a chance to check out your ride.

Info on how to do so is at that site.

There are only a couple of genral rules which I think you'll agree are fair:

1. 64-72 Chevelles/EC's only. If there's enough demand, I may allow other years, but there will never be other types of cars.

2. No for sale ad's. I will not sell your car for you.

3. If you want a photo posted, then you also have to proved a short bio on the car to go with it. People will want to know about the car after seeing it, so be willing to supply some details.

That said, fell free to mail me what you've got. As I mentioned, it's nothing grand, but it works. And yes, I did copy the script from my other site because I'm lazy

Kurt

------------------
The 68 Chevelle info page. [last updated Nov. 30, 98]
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6873/Chevelle/68_Chevelle_Info.html
Email: [email protected]
A.C.E.S. #1352

·
Premium Member
2,393 Posts
Kurt
Great idea. If you haven't already, how about putting a link on the "Chevelle Friends" page of Team Chevelle at www.chevelles.com/links.html .

Hopefully I'll have a couple of pictures in a few weeks for you.

------------------
Rick Schaefer
72 El Camino
ACES # 00140

[This message has been edited by rick (edited 05-15-99).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.