Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's meet at 6105 "O" Street, June 23rd 6:30pm (Saturday). Yes, that's at my business, Big Apple Bagels & Brewster's Coffees. We could even sit inside the coffee shop and watch our Velles from the window bar while sipping a nice Iced Mocha Latte, or a Fruit Smoothee. On the house for TC members and their spouses!
The business will be closed at that time so a nice adult beverage, (say beer), would be OK too. Let's just have a good time and swap some stories. I'm thinking we could have a contest for the best story about the dumbest move you ever pulled while working on a car. After the day I had last Friday, I think I've got a winner but you'll have to show up to hear it.
For anyone who is unfamiliar with Lincoln, this place is really easy to find. We're right across the street from Gateway Mall on the "main drag", ("O" Street). E-mail me and I'll send directions if needed.

------------------
Bob Von Kaenel
Lincoln, NE
70 SS 402ci+.030 TH400 3.73 posi Cranberry Red

We've not been called upon to hold the fort, but rather, to storm the heights!

·
Super Moderator
16,020 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
GO BIG RED!!!!!! Lincoln huh?...hmmm Been some time since I've been to Lincoln... Might be worth the trip just to pick up a dozen Runza's :)

Scott

·
Premium Member
4,478 Posts
I plan on being there, although I can't gurantee it will be in a Chevelle
(carburetor came off AGAIN
this weekend) BUT, I will bring my 'lectrical knowledge

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mmmmmmmmm.....Runza's...