1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
990 Posts
Not bad. I checked the price on the Camaro overlays (since they didn't list Chevelles) and they were only $21.

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got a e-mail reply from them, they will be offering the 70-72 Chevelle SS "full instrumentation" overlays in 5 days. I assume the price will be similar. Wouldn't it be cool to install a set of these, but change the fonts to something a bit more modern, like new GM trucks/Tahoe's for example? I'll bet they can do it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not bad. I would have polished the lens up a little before I put the photos up on ebay though :D

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Team140:
I would have polished the lens up a little before I put the photos up on ebay though :D
I thought that too!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I just put in a request for pricing on the 70-72 Chevelle/Elcamino round gauge overlays asking them what kind of deal they would give for 20+ sets,and 40 bright white LED dash blubs and 20 red bulbs.Will inform.
-Kid

·
Registered
405 Posts
Those white face gauges are cool looking. I know I like them on my new Dodge truck. Keep us posted on when and where we can purchase them

Chris

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ok heres the deal
They are selling for $25.a set.I can get them at a discount for $20.and the LED replacment dash bulbs I'm still working on that.
-Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts