Chevelles.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have been happy with several purchases from them and thought they deserved a good review.

Rating10
ProsFast Shipping, Competive prices, Good products
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
817 Posts
Everyone has probably ordered from NPD, but sometimes it takes a bad expericence to remind you of the good ones. I've made serveral purchase from NPD and have always got my parts quickly, packed nicely, at a good price. I recently had a bad expierence with another vender on a first order and left my comment. I thought I should also leave my positive for NPD as I've had many. For as big as NPD is, I think it says something that they don't have a ton of reviews.

Rating8
ProsQuck shipping, Good shipping prices, easy to deal with
Consnone so far, but haven't had a problem yet.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have purchased many items from NPD while restoring my Elky & Chevelle. Items have always been in stock and delivered within 3 days. This is an excellent company to deal with, very professional. I highly recommend them.

Rating10
ProsFast delivery, items are in stock
Would you recommend?yes

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
I ordered the GM restoration emblems for my 69 SS. I was pleased with the service, suggestions and fast shipping. In addition, I think the quality of the parts is good. I felt even better seeing the "Made in USA" printed on the label.

Rating9
ProsEasy to get ahold of, numerous locations, helpful
Consnone yet
Would you recommend?yes

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I have delt with NPD twice recently with excellent results. One order had two oversize items in it and the shipping was still under $20.00. They were able to fill both orders 100% from stock and I received them quickly.

Rating10
Would you recommend?yes

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Super fast shipping...within two days! Very rare that an item isn't in stock.

Rating10
ProsFast shipping and well stocked
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
13,035 Posts
I ordered 124 items from the Michigan warehouse, and all but 2 were in stock in MI, and the 2 were in stock at other stores. Order showed up complete, in 2 days. Have bought through them several times and haven't had a problem yet.

Rating10
ProsEverything
ConsNone
Would you recommend?yes

·
Premium Member
2,580 Posts
I have bought a ton of stuff from NPD and also returned some things that I double ordered or no longer needed. No problems. Always friendly, almost always in stock and will tell you if not, reasonable price, and cheap shipping.

Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Over the last 6 months I have spent a little over $6k with NPD. Everything I have asked for I have got from them. Parts are always in stock, prices are good, and shipping is very fair and quick. I just called this morning concerning the upper and lower deck lid mouldings for my '65(they came bent). My go-to-guy there at NPD said to hold on and the new ones would be there in two days, without even esnding the old ones back. These are good people, that stand behind a good product. I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality parts at good prices. No headaches and a drive to satisfy their customers! A+++

Rating10
Prosalways in stock, fast shipping, good prices, good products
Consnone that I have found yet
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've restored 8 chevelles buying mostly from NPD parts. I have had a few problems but they were taken care of every time with out hassle.

JonVP_76

Rating10
ProsGreat customer service! and return policy
Consnone
Would you recommend?yes

·
Premium Member
1967 Chevelle Wagon
311 Posts
If it's in their catalog, they have it in stock.

Rating10
ProsGreat inventory
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
52 Posts
Like hmott said above, it takes a bad experience to remind you of the good ones. Recent bad experience with GroundUp reminded me of all the good ones with NPD.
Great company to use for restoration parts. I highly recommend.

Rating10
ProsEasy and fast order/shipping process.
ConsNone to stay up nights over
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have restores a couple of Mustangs. NPD is about 30 minutes from me in michigan. I walked in with a list of parts, 2 hours and $2100 later, I had nearly everything on my list. I think only one or two items were backordered, which I received a week, or two later.

I had basically the same experience again about 2 years later. I wouldn't go anywhere else......

Just my .02.....Gary

Rating10
ProsAll parts always in stock
ConsNone
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts