Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Yes, that site never was too good and now it's worse.
I used to like NASCAR... :(

·
Gold Founding Member
654 Posts
Its a nightmare. I thought I was the only one that felt that way.

Try Jayski.com Its a little more old school.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Im not a Toyota fan but what is the problem with having some competition. A fresh face will force some homegrown teams to rethink their strategies. Yep they even got caught cheeting last week, but then again so have some of the big three. In my opinion its a good thing. NASCAR doesnt stand for American owned companies.....:noway:

·
Premium Member
11,746 Posts
NASCAR.com is awful!!!

Try the site mentioned earlier and thatsracing.com.

·
Registered
18,902 Posts
well, it isn't any worse than some of the things they do on tv during the race..
they have like 100 cameras that they put all around the track, but whenever they want to show who's in what position, they show what looks like a video game.
i guess it's a better way to get more quality "tv time" for the sponsors of the cars without all that pesky battle damage showing up on tv.
plus, they use it to show what went down when someone gets wiped out and a camera doesn't catch it. how long before they just show the whole damn race as a live action cartoon?

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
NASCAR.com has to be the worst website on the Web. Last year, even with high-speed internet connection, that site would take awhile to load. Can they fit anymore junk on their? Links, videos, advertisments - all in a cluster. I rarely visit that site.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I hate it,it locks up my computer,have to reload a couple times to get it.Texas Motor Speedways has redone their site as well and made it just as bad.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Im not a Toyota fan but what is the problem with having some competition. A fresh face will force some homegrown teams to rethink their strategies. Yep they even got caught cheeting last week, but then again so have some of the big three. In my opinion its a good thing. NASCAR doesnt stand for American owned companies.....:noway:
LOL....yep change happens. France changed the face of NASCAR for the improvement to change with the times....since Japanese have taken over the control of auto sales....so should the racing I suppose. In fact since the "New Competition" is a good thing and the ole homegrown boys need a lesson.....they should remove GM, Ford,and Dodge and replace them with more competitive guys with Honda, Kia, Hyndai.....now that would be competitive....and teach those ******** a thing or two.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts