Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not comehome! Sheriff: Height? Husband: I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall. Sheriff: Weight? Husband: Don't know. Not slim, not really fat. Sheriff: Color of eyes? Husband: Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed. Sheriff: Color of hair? Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can’t remember. Sheriff: What was she wearing? Husband: Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.
Sheriff: What kind of car did she go in? Husband: She went in my truck. Sheriff: What kind of truck was it? Husband:A 2016 pearl white Ram Limited 4X4 with 6.4l Hemi V8 engine ordered with the Ram Box bar and fridge option, led lighting, back up and front camera, Moose hide leather heated and cooled seats, climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, Weather Tech floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch, sunroof, DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio, Cobra 75 WX ST 40-channel CB radio, six cup holders, 3 USB port, and 4 power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Toyo tires. It has custom retracting running boards and underglow wheel well lighting. At this point the husband started choking up.
Sheriff: Take it easy sir, we'll find your truck.!
:D

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
It reminds me of this one:
A guy in his car gets a sign from a police officer to pull over but instead of that, he speeds up and tries to run away. The officer finally catches him and asks him "Why didn't you stop when I told you to do so?" and the guy replied: "My wife ran away with a police officer a few years ago and I thought you were bringing her back!" :D

Claude.

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
MY EX-WIFE THE PILOT

My ex-wife started taking flying lessons about the time our divorce started, and she got her license shortly before our divorce was final, later that same year.

Yesterday afternoon I got a phone call that she narrowly escaped injury in the craft she was piloting. Seems she was forced to make an emergency landing in someone’s back yard because of bad weather. Thank God the kids weren't with her.

The FAA issued a preliminary report, citing pilot error. She was flying a single engine craft in IFR (instrument flight rules) conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rules) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

The photograph below was taken at the scene to show the extent of damage to her craft.

She was really lucky.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1967 Chevelle SS
13,234 Posts
MY EX-WIFE THE PILOT

My ex-wife started taking flying lessons about the time our divorce started, and she got her license shortly before our divorce was final, later that same year.

Yesterday afternoon I got a phone call that she narrowly escaped injury in the craft she was piloting. Seems she was forced to make an emergency landing in someone’s back yard because of bad weather. Thank God the kids weren't with her.

The FAA issued a preliminary report, citing pilot error. She was flying a single engine craft in IFR (instrument flight rules) conditions while only having obtained a VFR (visual flight rules) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured.

The photograph below was taken at the scene to show the extent of damage to her craft.

She was really lucky.

Funny!!!

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Just showed these stories to my wife. They are really funny and we both laughed, but she wants to know where the husband-bashing jokes are....:D

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just showed these stories to my wife. They are really funny and we both laughed, but she wants to know where the husband-bashing jokes are....:D
I dont think any of us have husbands?Maybe on the Ford site.>:)
NOT that there`s anything wrong with that?0:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts