Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday night we are traveling up to St. Francisville La. to stay the night here. It is supposed to be rainy and stormy weather so that should make for an interesting night. To make things even more intence, we are staying in the most haunted room at the plantation, the Bradford suite (sweet). I truly think my wife is trying to knock me off. She knows my ticker can't take too much. Should be fun though. At 5:00 pm the staff goes home and you are just left there by yourself.

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Saturday night we are traveling up to St. Francisville La. to stay the night here. It is supposed to be rainy and stormy weather so that should make for an interesting night. To make things even more intence, we are staying in the most haunted room at the plantation, the Bradford suite (sweet). I truly think my wife is trying to knock me off. She knows my ticker can't take too much. Should be fun though. At 5:00 pm the staff goes home and you are just left there by yourself.

i've heard some scaaa-aary stories from that place. you aren't driving your rig up there in this weather, are you?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've heard some scaaa-aary stories from that place. you aren't driving your rig up there in this weather, are you?
No taking the DD. I think this weekend is a wash out for any cruising anyway. Supposed to rain today and tomorrow. Sunday may be the only day to do anything outdoors. So, I guess it turned out good to spend the weekend with the wife, can't do anything else.

I don't know if any of you guys listen to "Coast to Coast" on the radio late at night, but last night they had a guy on there that stayed in the exact same suite we are. He said he heard noises all night. It was soooo weird to hear that on the radio and the fact that we were going the very next day. Funny how things like that happen. Talk about a coincidene.

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
Heh heh. I know what I'LL be doing this evening. Muhahahahahahah!!!!! :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I plan on taking alot of pictures, so maybe I will capture something in a pic. Come one guys, they are only ghost they can't hurt you. My wife has seen several ghost in her life. I have only seen things that I can't explain, but never a ghost. My son saw one at a house down the street last year. No kidding. I figure I will have a few (ok more than a few) shots of Jack Daniels and I will be fine. :hurray:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Make sure you talk to Hester when you get there. She is one of the tour guides/ workers at The Mytrles. Very interesting lady to talk with as she has had many experiences at the home. Her story telling and presentation of the story alone is worth the trip.

If time allows a trip to Rosedown Plantation would be another good choice. Plenty of history
and beautiful gardens.

St. Francisville is a great place to visit. The St. Francisville Inn is a good place to eat also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.