Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have much time for diagnosis. But now, I need some solidarity in slinging your worst insult at my quitter intake lifter from cylinder #7. Here he is by his strong exhaust brother.

So, intake lifter #7, did your skirt blow up in your face... You quitter!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
absolute disgrace to all valvetrain parts everyhwere:mad:

·
Registered
13,006 Posts
If my dog had a face like that I'd shave it's arse and make it walk backwards... :yes:

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
'Round & 'round and up & down wasn't good enough for ya, huh?
That's how most of us were conceived.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
#7 - I've seen Yugo parts that work longer than you did.
You should become a target at the range.
Dismissed!

Dan

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
Come on #7......... You are a COMPLETE DISGRACE!! I have seen FORD lifters perform better then your sorry azz!!!

PS, sorry to see this.... I have one just like it sitting on my work bench :sad:

·
Banned
14,069 Posts
Am I the only one that feels compassion for #7? Maybe it's not his fault,could have been a bad home life growing up.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
#7 If you stuck your face out a window and I stuck my arse out the window, everyone would think we were twins! You need to be melted down and installed in a toyota!

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys! For some reason, this thread seemed like a good idea after a few drinks. :beers:

I'm going to pull the motor out Friday night and break it down over the weekend. I'll start a thread in the Engine section with pics of the carnage. I have a newish roller motor over in the corner with some old iron heads on it, so I think I'll put it down in there and drive the car around for a while. I didn't really want to put an electric fuel pump on the car, but it's better than the tap-tap-tap I've been chasing down.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
How long has it been in Jeff? I have the same lifters I would like more info!:eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts