Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First i'd like to thank L89Sedan who talked me out of getting a different car before i even saw this one.
genxrodsandcustoms.8m.com (look under Mass Chapter Chris Clark)Go take a look for yourselfs and tell me what you think of my 500 HP baby =) eheh

Thanks for all your help guys in helping me choose the right car ! couldnt have done it without ya'll

-Chris

[This message has been edited by 454 (edited 07-24-99).]

·
Registered
834 Posts
Looks awsome. In a couple years mine will look like that except everything that is white on yours will be gold on mine. I have the 71 Malibu from Canada on the GenX page. I'll also have a .40 over 454 in mine in a couple weeks that's gonna break 500 horses, can't wait, i've never driven any vehicle with a BB before

------------------
Chris Dagenais
CST Kelsey
'71 Malibu soon to be 454!
http://member.xoom.com/Gandalf80/Chris'sPage

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks great. I usually don't like aftermarket wheels but they seem to "belong" on your car. What color is that, black or green?

------------------
Mike
formerly known as gotapileof70Malibu (so add 80 to my number of posts)
'70 Malibu
'70 Malibu convertible

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a forest green, i'll get a better pic up and link to it, that was just a quick group of scans i made =)

-Chris

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry for the origonal crappy scans ect. heres a few pics that are much better

go here http://genxrodsandcustoms.8m.com/ and scroll down to Mass. Chapter to see the below pics, the server wont let us use an external link to view them.. sorry =(

genxrodsandcustoms.8m.com/cclark71ext.jpg Exterior shot.

genxrodsandcustoms.8m.com/cclark71int.jpg Interior shot.

genxrodsandcustoms.8m.com/cclark71me.jpg Me standing by car with Fiberglass hood off.

genxrodsandcustoms.8m.com/cclark71eng.jpg Engine shot.

Ok this is the last stuff im gonna post unless other wise requested. =) Thanks again for all your guys help with choosing the car.
-Chris

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
are those factory buckets??? if not where are they from

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
I was pretty impressd with the response that says there is no access to your picture. Let me know when you are out of jail and have come back to the USA

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya... the server dosent let you link to files from other locations.. sorry i didnt realize it .. try the link now.. sorry

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Buddy, the car is exactly the way it was when i bought it, but if you'll give me some idea of what to look for i'd be more than happy to anwer anyquestions you have =)

-Chris

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
8500$

·
Registered
336 Posts
Even though I bought my 73 for $250 back in Sept of 89, if I dared to add up all of my reciepts since then, I will blow right by your price of $8500, and if you saw my car in the GenX page next to yours, none of that was spent on bodywork. But I have driven it about 50K miles or so over that time. If I could start over, I would buy something like your car, good body and paint maybe needs some work.

Frank

------------------

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya i got a small bit of rust behind back wheels and a Very Little bit of bubble rust on the trunk. But everything else is pretty much right on, so i figure once i take care of that and paint over it will come out at about 9500, 10000 total for the car, which isnt too bad. Thanks for all the kind words guys! =)

-Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
The car looks nice. I have a 71 SS454 also, its the same color and in as good of condition. I did all of the work myself. And now that it's done I am thinking of selling it. You got a great deal on that car it's a nice one. I would ask about $6000 more for mine than you paid for yours. I am in southern New Hampshire what part of Mass are you in?

Have fun with the car,

Scott

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im in upper mid-east mass, funney thing about your local, i just bought this car from a guy in south new hampshire, in the area of hampton beach i think. Well good luck selling your car bud. I would have paid about 5000more for my car than i bought it for, so i think you shouldnt have a problem selling it. Also i saw the add for my car in the Want-Ad, you should stick an add there, its free i believe. And it gets out all around NE. Good luck.

-Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Chris
Car looks fantastic . Price looks great , how does she run ? Sounds like you will be enjoying this one for some time to come . Happy motoring .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.