Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
............to the bodyshop:( I was going to go with a shop recommended by Brian59EC but Haggerty recommend a shop that they were familiar with. The owner is a vette guy and he had some nice iron in his shop. It was real hard leaving it there but it had to be done.

I'm getting motivated by reading all the engine building threads. Doc recommended a spacer under my carb and I'm going to order one so when the car gets back, I'll throw the spacer on and get my butt to the strip. I still have to dial in the car and there's some racin' coming up I want to get in on. I was checking out a sniper system and wondering how much squeeze my little rat can handle. Maybe a 200 shot, Lunati says my cam should really like that:) Then its a complete Moser rear end with c clip eliminators and SLICKS!!

Of course I gotta figure out how to pay for all this:( I'm thinking the rear end should be the priority before any more power, don't want parts scattered all over the track:noway:

You guys are making me homesick with all the smack talkin'

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
you don't have to tell me how much the body shop blues suck!!

Hope you get it back soon.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
There, there,....she'll be back soon.

I could tell you were itchin' to get out there the other night. Mid Nite Madness sounds fun. But it's past my bedtime.:D Hope fully the next time we talk you can report new bests!

·
Premium Member
7,681 Posts
There, there,....she'll be back soon.

I could tell you were itchin' to get out there the other night. Mid Nite Madness sounds fun. But it's past my bedtime.:D Hope fully the next time we talk you can report new breasts!
What the HELL is going on down there?:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What the HELL is going on down there?:confused:
Things here in Texas are different. Warm nights+racing+tracks with lights+midnite madness=women in tube tops:D At Bremerton, cold nights+rain+dense darkness+full cooler=golf cart wheelies;)

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
Mark, Sounds nice like the strips I grew up with down in SoCal....
After the most awesome May weekend in memory here THUR-Mon eve, now back to cool temps and liquid sunshine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts