Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my web site with some Chevelle folks. My 65 is undergoing it's 2nd restoration and I'm leaving no detail out this time around. The site is pretty ugly, but the pictures are pretty good. If you know what my alias stands for you'll know what's expected to be found in my car's engine bay.

Check it out and let me know what you think. The site also contains some pictures of my 64 GTO project and my 69 Chevy pickup project/parts hauler.

www.geocities.com/motorcity/flats/8627

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rich-L79 (edited 11-12-99).]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice car Rich

Didn't like the way it looked the first time? I wish I was this far with mine

------------------
Tom
Belleville, IL
67SS Yellow right now:(

·
Super Moderator
15,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loved the way it looked the first time. At some point I stopped winning shows (I showed it for 3 yrears) so I decided to spruce up a few thing. Within months I had it all torn apart again determined to do again the things I didn't feel got done quite right the first time around.

I'm working a whole lot more detail into the car this time around. Older, more money to spend and deeper determination I guess.

·
Super Moderator
15,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the 69 wheels too. An Olds buddy of mine just hates them so that makes me like them even more. I will have a set of original wheels and skinny tires and original hubcaps to use for shows. But on the street, I gotta have those SS wheels and big meats!

I've also added some large anti-sway bars and Carrera shocks. Believe me, these old beasts sure can handle with just a little work and a little money. All that comes off for serious shows though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
What a beauty you have there Rich
It already looks like a #1
Do you do alot of the work yourself?I would guess you do because I know the cost of shopping out a job like that.

------------------
Ray{Surrey BC Canada}
65 chevelle 2dr hdt 6cyl, 65 MalibuSS 327, 65 MalibuSS 454, 64 El Camino 350, 65 El Camino 327, 78 El Camino 305, 79 El CaminoSS 305
#241 gold
Canadian Classics Chevelles and Beaumonts #325
BC Chevelle Club #121
Aces #3029
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Lane/7757

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.