Chevelles.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to thank the vendors like Mike Lewis and Chris Straub along with countless members that shared real information within this forum. I drove my Nova on the 1300 mile Rocky Mountain Race Week 2020 and had my best results ever. The experience is more than that but it's nice to compete and in my case take second only to a 598 cubic inch powered fox body. I feel like I have ignition issues to work out then the best performance is yet to come.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
I'd like to thank the vendors like Mike Lewis and Chris Straub along with countless members that shared real information within this forum. I drove my Nova on the 1300 mile Rocky Mountain Race Week 2020 and had my best results ever. The experience is more than that but it's nice to compete and in my case take second only to a 598 cubic inch powered fox body. I feel like I have ignition issues to work out then the best performance is yet to come.
How fast did you run @ Denver?

·
Premium Member
6,476 Posts
Congratulations!
:thumbsup:

Reactions: Supernova72

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
Thanks for choosing us to help a little & congratulations for a job well done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: bradley67
1 - 12 of 12 Posts