Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
I bet the hot months are unbearable for driving, are there times of the year you dont drive at all? Or use air conditioning?
Is it true the women over there have to cover up all of the time?(someon had to ask! lol)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I bet the hot months are unbearable for driving, are there times of the year you dont drive at all? Or use air conditioning?
Is it true the women over there have to cover up all of the time?(someon had to ask! lol)
It gets real warm in summer , I build them to be daily drivers so aye drive with the aircon on , and no woman don't have to cover up , expacts don't, pretty chill place mate

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
QatarCustomshow2022 Qatarcarguys -Dodge -Ford -Pontiac- Chevy-GMC- Orchestrated by JosephQatarcarguy

https://youtu.be/rKe7bLVgdHQ

QatarCustomShow 2022 We are [email protected]_car_guys Orchestrated by the Maestro @Josephqatarcarguy Beasts : 1968 Mustang Fastback - A.k.a Elie 1968 C10 Step side - A.k.a Black Betty 1968 Charger - A.k.a Sènor Silver 1969 Mustang Fastback - A.k.a Mr Wick 1970 Mustang Fastback - A.k.a Rosie 1972 Chevelle - A.k.a Franksy 1972 Gto 1977 Dodge Aspen 1976 Firebird -A.k.a blue eyed bird 1978 C10 - A.k.a RAT 1986 C10 Step Side - A.k.a Sharkey

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Is that at Aspire Park? Not many places with grass in Doha.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
no mate , its at the racing club , you down in qatar? should meet up for a pint!!
No. Been through there a time or two though. The summer heat and humidity is oppressive to say the least.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
41 - 52 of 52 Posts