Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What stores carry Muscle Car Review on the east coast, i.e. Virginia? I keep seeing references to it and would like to get a copy.

------------------
Steve Petzer - Richmond, VA
1969 SS Chevelle Convertible project
members.tripod.com/~The_Petzers/chevpic01.html
1977 El Camino Classic

·
Registered
79 Posts
I can't directly answer your question, but...

Muscle Car Review was recently acquired by Peterson Publishing. God forbid that anything associated to the automotive hobbyist be in print by anyone other than Peterson. Anyway, they probably have a web site you can check out. Or keep checking in your local magazine purchasing places - Peterson will certainly get MCR distributed as widely as Hot Rod, Super Chevy, Chevy High Performance and others.

In my opinion, MCR is a great magazine. I enjoy it much more than Hot Rod and others. Good luck locating it!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have Books a Million, Borders, Waldenbooks, and another I can't remeber the name of. We do not have a Gene's Book Store. I have tried Borders. I will try the others.

------------------
1977 El Camino Classic

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just order it and you don't have to worry about tracking one down. I don't have one in front of me, cuz I'm at work, but I'm sure someone would be kind enough to post the 800 number here. It's fairly inexpensive for an annual subscription.
Great mag. if you love muscle cars!! I've been subscribing to it since it came out.

------------------
Bob
Merrimack, NH
TC Gold Member #169
N.E. Chevelle & El Camino Assoc. #085
[email protected]

·
Registered
313 Posts
1-800-777-4370. I suscribed back in the winter. It took about 4 months to get my first issue, but it is a two month mag. I have learned more from this mag about non Chevy cars than anywhere else. Here is the rundown on the November issue. 117 mile original ZL-1 Camaro, 72 455 H/O Pace Car, Plymouth Superbird, 68 AMX, an unreal 1971 convertible GTO Judge, optioned to the max, 1970 Mercury Cyclone 429CJ, 69 Super Bee, along with the ususal tech stuff and feature articles.

I promise I do not work for them!

------------------
John Walker
67 SSClone
Metro Atlanta, GA

·
Gold Founding Member
126 Posts
There is usually a subscription card in any of the Year One catalogs.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies. I called the 800 number and ordered the magazine. It will not come until January (or so). They have no information on what stores sell their magazine though.

------------------
1977 El Camino Classic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.