Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear a lot of people who were running the Sportsman Pro that were much happier when the switched to the ET Street Radial. We all know the ET does not come in a 295 but the S/R does. I have not heard much about the S/R and was wondering how it compares to the others. What do you guys know about this tire and who is running them. Thanks again...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I put the radials on the rear of my '67 Chevy II sedan (275-60-15) and I loved them. They are really "sticky" on dry pavement. They are fair in the rain. I am going to put the 255-60-15 version on my '66 Chevelle.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put the radials on the rear of my '67 Chevy II sedan (275-60-15) and I loved them. They are really "sticky" on dry pavement. They are fair in the rain. I am going to put the 255-60-15 version on my '66 Chevelle.
Chip- Thanks for the input. Let me know how they do on the Chevelle.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone else running the Sportsman S/R. I know everyone is running the radial ET's but I like the look of the S/R and I'd rather go with a 295/50. I am less concerned about them hooking since I am running a 4 speed and want to avoid a dead hook if I can. Thanks Team...:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts