Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is always a bull market somewhere. Jim Cramer
I purchased some Chevron, AIG insurance, along with some good ole NYX just incase. Tomorrow some GOOG.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need some help from five members to help me in the million dollar portfolio challnege. I want to use your email address to earn bonus bucks. I am pretty sure you will get email from CNBC (spam). any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I need some help from five members to help me in the million dollar portfolio challnege. I want to use your email address to earn bonus bucks. I am pretty sure you will get email from CNBC (spam). any help would be greatly appreciated.
Use this one, its the account I use to sign up will all the junk.. No legitimate email actualy shows up there.

[email protected]

I cleared it out two days ago and there is already over 1,000 bulk emails and another 400 regular. Spam Spam Spam... weee..

Big D

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
im doing the challenge right now. what sucks is when you buy a stock or sell it it does NOT execute until the end of the day. how bogus! so, if you are up 25% in the middle of the trading day it may not matter because it will only take the percentage from the end of the day.
oh yeah, and not being able to short sucks also! But i intend to win! Loading up on one stock at a time vs. a bunch of little ones

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
well, trades havent been executed yet BUT i put all my money on RYI and i sold at the end of the day. Stock went up 7.5%!
Id like to win the $10K this week but i REALLY want to win that to be entered in the $1mil contest

it says im in the top 23%

·
Registered
430 Posts
How did you do? It is too bad you can't short the stocks.
Wellll in the first week I was.....................20,000Th :( place...............2 weeks later...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................way down here.:mad:

you cant place orders until the market opens,Having a job really sucks.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I am now in the top 18%, from 84%.

i think it just took them a while to update.

happy trades to you

the only bummer about the $1mil is it is paid out in $30K payments for 30 years... OUCH. Maybe ill have to take it to one of those anuities settlement places WHEN i win the mil. (i wonder how much they charge, fee-wise)

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll take payments. I can live on less money than that. I could finish school and play football even though I am over 30. Teach those kids a thing or two.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.