Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Can anyone tell me what the wires and plug end looks like on a mid 60`s Chevelle dome light ? I have been told it "looks" the same as the wire leads and plastic connector on a Transistorized distributor.
thanks in advance ..redvetracr

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Sorry. I don't know exactly. However, I don't think they are exactly the same as a HEI input connector. Perhaps M & H can help with your question. Worst case,, they will sell you the whole dome light harness for around $14.00. Click on their on-line catalog. www.wiringharness.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John_Muha,
Thanks but i am looking for the wire leads to fix a Transistorized GM distributor from an early Corvette ,Chevelle or Impala. ..redvetracr

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Ok, I think I got it. You need a connector to plug into an old GM distributor. Maybe still ask M & H if they have something. Only other thought I have is to ask Dick at True Connections. He may have an old distributor buried back in his collectables. Might have a connector to fit it. www.true-connections.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.