Team Chevelle banner

MCACN Show in Chicago.

3K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Derek69SS 
I'm planning to go Saturday. Trying to figure out if there's any place close by to park with a trailer as I might be picking up something in Michigan on the same trip.

Whatubuyingnow that needs a trailer ???
'73 Corvette body for a racecar build
I'm parting out my '06 Z06 and using the chassis and drivetrain to build something wild. :)

Were you able to coordinate taking the trailer and bringing your new treasure home ?
Yes, $800 chrome bumper Corvette body with title. Missing a lot of stuff, but very little of what's missing I will actually need.

I left 4am Saturday, 5.5hrs to MCACN, 5 hours at the show, then 4 hour drive into Michigan for the Corvette. Spent an hour looking and loading, then headed straight home. I slept in the truck for an hour at the Indiana border, another hour nap at the Wisconsin border, another hour nap in central Wisconsin, and was in my bed 7am Sunday... then woke up at 8:30 and drove to Burnsville to go kart league racing for a couple hours. Then slept from 3pm until I got up for work today at 6.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Spent more on my stuff than you did for a body...:rolleyes:
I bought a '66-67 Nova NOS GM quarter at the Roadster swap in Sept. for $200 and sold it to a guy at MCACN for $1000 so the Corvette body was free other than the gas to get it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.