Team Chevelle banner

MCACN Show in Chicago.

3K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Derek69SS 
Reactions: 69SHEVL
I'm planning to go Saturday. Trying to figure out if there's any place close by to park with a trailer as I might be picking up something in Michigan on the same trip.
Whatubuyingnow that needs a trailer ???

'73 Corvette body for a racecar build
I'm parting out my '06 Z06 and using the chassis and drivetrain to build something wild. :)
"We need to take your computer away so you quit buying stuff and focus on what you already have". I've heard that line so often, I can repeat it word for word... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Derek69SS
'73 Corvette body for a racecar build
I'm parting out my '06 Z06 and using the chassis and drivetrain to build something wild. :)
Were you able to coordinate taking the trailer and bringing your new treasure home ?

Derek, we are nuts, eh ? I left at 10:30 Friday night with the intention of stopping for breakfast, like we did in 2018, on the way down. I get off at Janesville and follow US 14 to avoid the toll road and had researched 24 hr restaurants in the towns along there for 4-6 am meal. NONE of the places that claimed they were 24 hr were open. Totally sucked and I ended up with a McD's dry, overcooked McMuffin at 5am. Napped 1.5 hrs in a parking lot and went on to Rosemont. Got there and met 2 people I bought parts from at 8am and was parked in the Hyatt ramp at 8:50 and walking to the show. Got back to the room at 9 pm and was in bed at 9:30, 36 hours from when I got up Friday morning. I bought an NOS front bumper for the Camaro and a set of rally wheels with vintage Goodyear Polyglas tires. Spent more on my stuff than you did for a body...:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.