Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes that's correct.
On May31st.in Crossville,Tn.at I-40 Dragway,there is a Bounty on the Lynch Mob.A bounty that pays 5 grand.Runner up pays 2 grand.
Free entry for all Outlaw 10.5 cars.
The event will be covered by Horsepower T.V.
Also new to the program is Outlaw 8.5
Pro Street,Real Street, 6.0,7.0,and a "4.90 index" will also be there.

Visit bountyrace.com for more information.

Sorry, if I posted thisin the wrong place. Another thing,I am not affiliated with I-40 dragway in any way,other than being friends with them and the people who race there.Would love to see some of you guys there,also.Come on up on the mountain,and see us.:thumbsup: Eric.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just love that video!:cool:
But don't be too sure,he won't have any competition.I know of at least two or five cars that come to race on any given weekend. One is a turbo'd Porsche,runs mid 4.60's out of the box.The other two or three are small tire turbo'd Mustangs,and then there's that crazy blown Orange Camaro.Not to mention; the twin Pro-Charged, all Alum., Allen Johnson, Fuel Injected Hemi,Colbalt ,from Knoxville,that was testing a couple of weeks ago.:bow:" I won't say, what he said about Lynch,:secret:" but it wasn't nice.

·
Premium Member
5,248 Posts
LOL, I'm sure it wasn't nice. I hate being in this part of the country, we don't get this kind of drag racing around here.

Billy Glidden was here about 5 or 6 years ago in a grudge match with some guy I forget, he had a black Mustang too. Billy won the match with 3 out of 5, but neither car ever hooked up. I think he still ran a 5.10 in the 1/8 and this was his old Mustang.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I hope to make it up.

There'll be some boys from North Alabama I'm sure. :cool:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Good grief, he carries the front tires all the way to the stripe! :noway:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Andy Jensen will be a threat to everyone on 10.5 racing when he gets this bad boy going. I've been told he is shooting for 3.90's in the 1/8th!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andy Jensen will be a threat to everyone on 10.5 racing when he gets this bad boy going. I've been told he is shooting for 3.90's in the 1/8th!!
3.90's!,Good grief.
I'll have to make sure we never pull the Race car up beside that thing.I'd hate to be beaten by a "Street Car":D.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had a big tire bounty car come to the track last night.An old Duster with a 500+ ci. and F-2 Pro-Charger.On his second shake down pass on the new combination, he went 5.12 @ 129 letting out at 500ft.,due to nearly kissing the guard rail.

On another note,there were 4 street motorcycles(no wheelie bars allowed )that went in the high 5's on Fri.

Jim Howe,track owner,told me last night; the pit passes will be $20 for next weekend. From what I hear, there will be alot of cars there on Fri.,testing for Sat.'s race.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lynch ran a 4.51 @176 in the final.Some guy from Indiana in a pro charged Malibu went 4.70's against him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts