Chevelles.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which way is up, Installing pin conn. From the drivers seat looking at dash, How is the pin connector installed, #1,2,3,4,5,6, in an up position???
With plugged in, key on, four way lights come on, when I tried turnsignal four ways flashed?? Have not checked gauges, although Ammeter showed some movement, I think that the battery is going, going gone, I am going to get a new battery tommorrow.

Thx

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Not sure what connector you are working on. Sounds like the long turn signal connector.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, Master pin connector for the Dash, 70 Chevelle I have converted from warn light to gauge dash, when I removed Master pin I didn't notice how the connector was positioned. I have reinstalled pins to convert to gauge dash, Per Steve's diagram from earlier topic, ready to reinstall dash, and forgot which way the master went??? Does it matter I assume it does.

Thx

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
It will only go into the cluster one way as the side tabs are different width. Pin #'s should be labeled on the connector. Pin's 1 and 12 are next to the narrow tab and pins 6 and 7 are next to the wide tab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts