Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing some research on this cam and been reading that you need a 1/2" in Fuel line from the tank and 170 GPH Fuel Pump?, i kinda think maybe this cam is a little too big for my build, for those that are running this cam what size of line and fuel pump are you running?

·
Boldly procrastrinating
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
29,330 Posts
UDHarold designed those lobes. He recommends 1/2" fuel lines for engines with his more aggressive cams.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I run the next size up, the 60213 with a holley blue pump and 3/8 line from pickup to carb.

·
Registered
14,127 Posts
Beaten to death subject...

Worry about 1/2" line when you break into the 10's - DEEP 10's

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
I've been doing some research on this cam and been reading that you need a 1/2" in Fuel line from the tank and 170 GPH Fuel Pump?, i kinda think maybe this cam is a little too big for my build, for those that are running this cam what size of line and fuel pump are you running?

Did you buy this cam?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No i bought the 60211

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I have a 60212, and I have a 170gph pump, but currenty use -6 AN lines. I have not noticed it nosing over on the high end at all.

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
I have a 60212, and I have a 170gph pump, but currenty use -6 AN lines. I have not noticed it nosing over on the high end at all.
Can you post your current setup? Engine Components? Rear? Trans? HP/Torque?

Where did you buy everything?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts