Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Very nice! I see the All Pro heads. I almost went with them for my 23 degree 427 smallblock. Decided to go with AFR 245's since mine is blown. It's kind of funny, you are running a carbureted LS and I'm running a Holley Dominator EFI old school smallblock. Anyway, your car looks and runs great!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
CID intake?

·
Premium Member
15,862 Posts
There's a whole lot that I like on your car:

#1. I must admit, I've never seen the coil paks mounted on the fender wells like that. I really like that. What brand are those?

#2. I also like your alternator mounting and adjustment link. (y)

#3. The rear wheel & tire combo you have appears to fit perfectly in the rear wheel wells. Do you care to share the wheel and tire size details?

BTW, what 60 foot times are you turning so far?

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There's a whole lot that I like on your car:

#1. I must admit, I've never seen the coil paks mounted on the fender wells like that. I really like that. What brand are those? ( ICT Billet LS Remote Mount Coil Relocation Brackets D580 D510C LSX LS LS1 Swap Billet 551532

#2. I also like your alternator mounting and adjustment link. (y) Used a old Small block mount I had on my shelf and drilled a new hole for the LS head

#3. The rear wheel & tire combo you have appears to fit perfectly in the rear wheel wells. Do you care to share the wheel and tire size details? ( 15x8 4.5 bs Radial )

BTW, what 60 foot times are you turning so far? 1.34

1 - 20 of 31 Posts