Well, it is definitely interesting to say the least. Without actually knowing how they come up with the coding on the cowl tag as far as body dates go, I'll tell you what I know for facts.
1. The date on the tag is the date the body was started to be built.
2. I have the build sheet for the first known LS6 from Atlanta, the body is 12C, and the date on the sheet is 12-15. That was a Monday.
3. The date on this fake sheet is 12-12, which would theoretically put it in 12B production, which is the date on the cowl tag.
4. Without a real build sheet, window sticker, POP etc. or a legit matching numbers part on the car, there's no way to prove what it is.
5. I see a green ID tag on the side of the trans. I do believe the original CY trans tag was yellow.
Therefore, COULD it be an LS6.... yes, possible. Chances it's a real LS6.... slim. :yes: