Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
When I go to the classifieds, and find the ad, and click it, it says "You don't have permission for this action."

I can see other ads though.

What am I missing? :)

·
Administrator
16,207 Posts
It is not unusual to have to log in again when going to the classifieds from the forums, it is not part of the forums. Look in the upper right, if login is needed it will be there.

Any group purchase must be preapproved by Autoforums. The mods and admins of the site cannot do it, I tried to find a way to do it.
There have been issues with group sales in the past and that is the reason for pre approval.
I do not foresee any issues with Tom's sale.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Logging out and logging in did not help.

When I click on the link from Dean I see two ads.

If I click on the first, I am denied. If I click on the second, it works fine.

Only the first is inaccessible to me.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I can see both....

Once a year and only once a year do we have a forum sale. This is it.

1. You must order from our website, no phone orders. DeWitts Direct Fit? High-Performance Aluminum Radiators Made in USA ? DeWitts Direct Fit? Aluminum Radiators
2. You must use promo code CGFP60
3. Discount of 15% off anything in your shopping cart.
4. Sale ends January 31th, 2016 at midnight.
5. Allow 2-3 weeks after placing order before expediting
6. Canadian customers put your postal code in with the state field, then enter 95113 in the zip code field.
7. If you are ordering a date coded item, do not omit the date or indicate the year & vin# for us to calculate it.

Any odd stuff, not on our website can be emailed to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
12,715 Posts
Tom, on your website the 68-72 Chevelle radiator is marked "on sale" however it is the same price as the 67 Chevelle radiator. Also when select 68-72 it gives no indication of a sale price. So what is the sale price for a 68-72 Chevelle radiator for manual transmission and would the 15% be in addition to that?
Also was wondering with your 68-72 Chevelle radiator if it is the wider version. The 69 Chevelle never had a 4 row radiator a day needs some modification when a traditional 4 row is used. Don't recall the actual dimensions but believe a 69 is set up for a 3 row.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I just ordered my radiator, Thanks for the sale , Tom. I called you a couple weeks ago asking about the when the sale would take place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered mine this morning -15% discount code worked. 90 minutes later I got an email notifying me my radiator had shipped! Should have it Wednesday. Outstanding!

Thank you Tom!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.