Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
72 nomad
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a picture of the carpet edge by the rear seat of a wagon or 4 door. I got the wrong carpet from OPGI and
they wont believe it is wrong. The 2 door carpet does not cover the area next to the seat where a 2 door has a body panel. SO if anybody can post a picture I would really appericate it.

· Registered
762 Posts
I am looking for a picture of the carpet edge by the rear seat of a wagon or 4 door. I got the wrong carpet from OPGI and
they wont believe it is wrong. The 2 door carpet does not cover the area next to the seat where a 2 door has a body panel. SO if anybody can post a picture I would really appericate it.

Something like this...

· Registered
5,900 Posts
If you haven't already, you should request a carpet for a 4 door sedan. It will have the extra material under the rear seat that you need for the wagon.

Only pic I have which shows that area...

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

· Registered
72 nomad
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you haven't already, you should request a carpet for a 4 door sedan. It will have the extra material under the rear seat that you need for the wagon.

Only pic I have which shows that area...

View attachment 745680
That is what I ordered but not what I got. They have finally agreed what got was wrong and ACC sent me a return label.
The part number on the box is correct the part in the box is wrong. So thanks for the picture anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.