Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there know of a Nice serpentine system for a Big Block Chevy? I don't like March's Non A/C system, Looking for something without A/C set up. I have seen a few nice one's out there but never bothered to ask who made them. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,426 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
734 Posts
I am interested in this thread also. I don't mean to hi-jack it but, what would be a good donor vehicle. I just can't afford the aftermarkets set-ups.:(

BBC 468, btw

Mark IV

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Billet Specialties has a pretty sweet set up, I definitely like it. Anymore out there you guys know of?

·
Registered
18,901 Posts
88 and newer 3/4 ton pickups with a 454.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I have been using the Zoops system for a few years now....it is really a great system...reverse rotation water pump, power steering, alternator, crank...no A/C...

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I'm still debating about this one or the march, I've posted on this use the search and you'll find it.
this is one of the better setup
pros: short water pump, comes with belts, power steering pump everything
cons: not "polished" like others, price, shipping?
http://www.conceptonepulleys.com/bigbasic.htm

personally I'm leaning going with the march system, why don't you like them?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here's the GMPP set up sold through Summit http://store.summitracing.com/egnse...08216+400129+115+4294840133&Ntk=KeywordSearch

Top one is with air, the bottom is without. I bought the small block version with air. This is one nice kit. It is the most complete and detailed kit that I have ever seen, even each stud, bolt and nut is numbered in the packaging. They even include the spacers to use if you are running headers instead of iron manifolds. Comes with power steering pump, reverse rotation water pump and alternator, non A/C has the idler pulley. Only thing they don't include is a fan and fan hub.

There are cheaper ways to go, but if you don't want to spend a bunch of time searching junk yards for used pieces (and who really trusts used water pumps and alternators) or care about nice and shiny (Zoops or March), I highly recommend this setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts