Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On May 4th I'm travelling from the Middle East to Canada for my leave. I get into to Minneapolis at 10 AM and have an 11 hour layover before I make my connection up to Saskatchewan.

Are there any car related events I can take in while spending the day in the Twin Cities? Thanks in advance.

ZAPPER

· Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Cal,
At this point in time, I have no idea where I will be on May 14th but if I am available that night (Friday) and you have nothing against LS-6 Chevelles you are welcome to stop by to look at some under restoration, do some bench racing for a little while and then maybe enjoy a beer. I am into Chevelles, 427 Big Cars and aviation so we wont lack conversation.
Rick

· Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cal,
At this point in time, I have no idea where I will be on May 14th but if I am available that night (Friday) and you have nothing against LS-6 Chevelles you are welcome to stop by to look at some under restoration, do some bench racing for a little while and then maybe enjoy a beer. I am into Chevelles, 427 Big Cars and aviation so we wont lack conversation.
Rick
Thanks for the invite Rick. My plane leaves at 21:00 hrs. and I have to check in 2 hours prior for International travel. With that in mind will we have adequate time to catch up?

· Premium Member
1,986 Posts
I think we can work something out. I get home from the office about 4:30 (16:30 ;) ) and that will leave us about 2 1/2 hours to chat. Shoot me a reminder the week of the 14th and let me know what kind of beer you like.
Rick

· Premium Member
14,489 Posts
Actually, there was a great car event going on this past weekend. I wish I would have seen this post last saturday.

GSTA (Gopher State Timing assoc.) Rod & Custom spectacular was at the state fairgrounds Colseum this past weekend. Its the first real car show of the season as far as im concerned. Although its an indoor event.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.