Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Media PA on business, getting gas when what pulls up to the next pump but a 1964 Malibu being driven by an elderly lady. Turns out she is the original owner. Although I am not in the market I did ask if she was interested in selling it. She is thinking about it. I told her I would ask on the Team Chevelle site for an approximate value. Here is what I do know....

1964 Malibu
V8 (65K miles) but I'm not sure of the CID
Engine runs very smooth!
3 speed trans (I didn't know it was available then.)
Bench seats w/ column shifter.
Blue exterior & interior
Pristine dash
Frayed seats but reasonable
Good carpets
All trim present ranging from excellent to fair
Dent in rear fender, no effect on body
Dent in passenger door skin

Any comments?

·
Premium Member
4,478 Posts
2 door coupe right???

Too bad I'm not in the market for that car, but 'lil ol lady cars make great builders.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
rd
how does 3500-4500 bills sound?
one day I was in the drive cleaning my chevelle when up pulls a 71 ss chevelle,out pops this little old lady(65 or so)and asks me where se can get a front right fender(hardly damaged)so I gave her all the leeds I had,now this lady was coooooool,she said(vy that a nice one ya have there fella)we talked a while and she said thanx,told me to take care of my ss. she had her 71 ss from new and loved it.when she pulled away I noticed the car was 4 -speed,off she went,catching those gears so nicly,every time I see her I cant help but smile ear to ear,I love this sh-t!please,If you buy this car,be fair with her,I think we owe that much to them,just had to share this with ya! good day 67rat member #199

[This message has been edited by 67RAT (edited 09-22-99).]

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Hey Rat, I would've married her no matter what she looked like.
Sounds like your value is right on. I was looking for a duece and ran into a few of these types. 4G's.

[This message has been edited by Gene Chas (edited 09-22-99).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.