Team Chevelle banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from about a year ago...turns out a buddy of mine got it on tape! Nothin special really but it's kinda cool so I thought I'd share. Rolling first to second gear, no brakes.

WARNING: Little bit of strong language at the end!

Burnout Video by Vern - MySpace Video

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Sounds real good!!! Is that with 632?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
pretty cool, i love watching them light up-i remember one year around here the cops blocked off a lane after a show and let us burn'um up-they never did it again though, lol

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
Dude that engine sounds reet! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. Just think, that was only about a 1/2 throttle stab to get em going, then just pedaling it at around 1/4 throttle from there. Having 1000+ hp on the street is pretty much like having unlimited hp. It's nuts. Gotta know when to say when though cuz it can get ugly real quick if you don't respect it.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Thanks guys. Just think, that was only about a 1/2 throttle stab to get em going, then just pedaling it at around 1/4 throttle from there. Having 1000+ hp on the street is pretty much like having unlimited hp. It's nuts. Gotta know when to say when though cuz it can get ugly real quick if you don't respect it.
x2 :yes: Even with only a measley 700hp.
I love taking people for a ride and blowing the tires off at road speed :D

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
x2 :yes: Even with only a measley 700hp.
I love taking people for a ride and blowing the tires off at road speed :D
I know, it is great isn't it. I had a friend in mine in it a few months ago and I pushed it about 1/2 flat from about 50mph and it spun. He looked at me and said "did you just spin the f&#$!n tires from this speed!?!". I said sure did, imagine if I floored it haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts